Crochet Block Challenge

I love crochet, I knit as well but the instant feeling of gratification one gets from crochet can not be ignored. So after being out of it for a little while, I saw this morning a facebook group for crocheters were starting a block a day blanket. After carefully reading the guidelines, I figured why not do one?

Block one of my a square a day blanket. Will be posting 7 squares each monday otherwise this will be boring. #crochet #crochetaddict #squareaday


How it works:

1. Pick a yarn (Colours and textures).
2. Pick a pattern, there a thousands for free on raverly, including this one.
3. Pick a hook that works comfortably for your hand.

Note, I didn't buy all the yarn, I have two balls of I love yarn French Affair that I had gotten as a present. So using them and then will be getting a the next colour. I am thinking of muted greens, blues and white for the colour scheme.

20140922_125655

I also got a puppy for assistance, he is very keen and a great use-my-moms-foot-as-a-pillow, assistant. 

20140922_125736

The aim of this is to have a wonderful blanket by the time the year is finished, I am honestly going to be keeping an eye on how big this gets so that I don't land up with a blanket bigger than my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


blogger template by lovebird